24th Update Graf Course - Ultrasound Course for the Diagnosis and Management of Dysplasia of the Infant Hip
28th June 2018
Ty Dewi St, Heath Park Campus, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
This UPDATE course, previously run in Dorchester as the West Dorset Hip Update Course, is led by Professor Reinhard Graf, Professor of Orthopaedics at the University of Graz, Austria.
- The Update Course will be open to those who have previously attended a West Dorset Basic Course in Infant Hip Ultrasound.
- Seven CME points have been applied from the Royal College of Radiologists.
Aims & Objectives
- To ensure that participants are competent and confident in the technique of hip sonography.
- To address any pertinent technical or knowledge-related issues that participants are encountering.
- To discuss in greater depth the clinical and ultrasonic management of children with Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (previously known as Congenital Dislocation of the Hip) including new developments.
Mr Sandeep Hemmadi, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
Mr Phillip Thomas, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Orthopaedic and Hip Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
Ms Claire Carpenter, FRCS (T&O), Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital of Wales
Multidisciplinary teams working with infant hip dysplasia.
Orthopaedic Surgeons, Radiologists, Paediatricians, Sonographers and Physiotherapists.
There is flexibility to tailor the course to the needs of the participants. Delegates are encouraged to bring with them a selection of their own images from both straightforward and problem cases.
|Places are currently available.|
|Date||28th June 2018
|Ty Dewi St, Heath Park Campus, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff|
|Course Fee||£ 125.00|
|Closing Date||Places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis and therefore we are unable to provide a precise closing date.|
|No of Places||50|