The National Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Conference will take place on Saturday 9th February 2019 at Sir Alexander Fleming Building, Imperial College London. It intends to provide the delegate with an insight into the field of cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery and enhance his/her understanding of fundamental aspects pertaining to the area. The day will comprise of a series of keynote talks delivered by specialists in the field, as well as various workshops which aim to develop and consolidate the delegate's practical skills in areas equated to cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery.
- Dr. Rasha Al-Lamee, MA Oxon, MBBS, MRCP Interventional Cardiology Consultant Hammersmith Hospital
- Mr. Prakash Punjabi, FRCS MS MCh FCCP Diplomate NBE Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon Hammersmith Hospital
- Dr. James Howard, MA (Cantab) MB BChir MRCP Welcome Trust PhD training fellow - Imperial College London
- Mr Jack Griffiths, ICSM Heart President
- Mr Jay Vutipongsatorn, ICSM Heart President
- Mr Amer Al-Balah, National Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Conference Chair