Colorectal Cancer Pathway - A Multi-Professional Study Day
21st October 2019
Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47 9DT
This one-day course will be convened by Consultant Colorectal Surgeon Professor P. N. Haray and supported by a multi-professional faculty. It will include live links to the Endoscopy Unit and the Main Operating Theatre, as well as numerous structured presentations which will cover various aspects of the Colorectal Cancer Pathway and offer delegates the opportunity to interact with the faculty.
The course will include live links to the endoscopy unit and the main operating theatre (where feasible)
This course intends to provide delegates with an insight into all aspects of the Colorectal Cancer Patient Pathway, from the Referral Processes, Diagnostic Investigations and Treatment Modalities to Aftercare and Follow-Up Protocols.
This Course is aimed at medical and nursing staff who work in a variety of departments and who play an active role in the patient journey. These include OPD, Endoscopy, Operating Theatre, Wards, Chemo-Radio Therapy, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
The following aspects will be covered:
- Referral Pathway and Bowel Screening for Colorectal Cancer Patients
- Role of Endoscopy in Colorectal Cancer, including the Live Link
- Role of Radiology in Colorectal Cancer
- Pathological Staging of Colorectal Cancer
- Enhanced Recovery; the Protocol Adopted by Prince Charles Hospital
- Patient Information and Education
- Surgical Options in Colorectal Cancer, including the Live Link
- Role of Oncology in Colorectal Cancer; Follow-Up Protocol
For further information, please contact:
Carol Pullen on 01685 724 422 or email@example.com
|Places are currently available.|
|Date||21st October 2019
|Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47 9DT|
|Closing Date||Places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis and therefore we are unable to provide a precise closing date.|
|No of Places||30|