Dublin Infant Hip Ultrasound Update Course: For the Diagnosis and Management of Developmental Dysplasia of the Infant Hip Using the Graf Method
23rd April 2021 (Friday)
Online Course Held Via Zoom
This update course, previously run in Dorchester as the West Dorset Hip Update Course and later in Cardiff as the Graf Ultrasound Update Course, is open to those who have previously attended a Basic Graf Course in Infant Hip Ultrasound (West Dorset, Cardiff, Dublin or London).
Aims and Objectives
- To ensure that participants are competent and confident in the technique of hip sonography.
- To address any pertinent technical or knowledge-related issues that participants are encountering.
- To discuss in greater depth the clinical and ultrasonic management of children with Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (previously known as Congenital Dislocation of the Hip) including new developments.
- Obstetric Nurses
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Paediatric Surgeons
- Speciality Nurses
- Speciality Registrars and Trainees in any of the above disciplines
- Surgical or Advanced Care Practitioners
|Date||23rd April 2021 (Friday)
||Online Course Held Via Zoom|
|Closing Date||Places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis and therefore we are unable to provide a precise closing date.|
|No of Places||36|