FRCS (General Surgery): Section I (SBA & EMI) Exam Preparation Course
20th January 2018 (Saturday)
The Enterprise Centre, Shrewsbury College, Shrewsbury
This one-day intensive course is aimed at delegates preparing for Section I (SBA & EMI) or revising for Section II of the Intercollegiate FRCS Examination in General Surgery. The course will be delivered by a group of experienced senior consultants who will highlight the key components and discuss high-yield topics from each sub-speciality within the JCST General Surgical curriculum.
Delegates receive 4-month free access to the FRCS revision resources at www.doctorexams.co.uk
- Interactive discussions and active delegate participation
- Focused teaching on high yield topics
- Updates on current guidelines and advances in all sub-specialities
- Solving sample SBA and EMI questions
- Discussion on clinical images and pathology specimens
- Practical tips and exam preparation guidance from senior trainees who have recently passed the FRCS Exam
- On completion of this course, delegates should be confident in their preparation for the Section I of the examination.
- Delegates will be familiar with the correct examination techniques.
ST5 or above/SpR Year 3 or above in General Surgery.
Recommended for trainees planning to sit the FRCS Section I Exam within 6 months or revising for the FRCS Section II Exam.
Topics and Subspecialities
- Upper Gastrointestinal
- Breast & Endocrine
- General, Trauma & Emergency Surgery
- Critical Care
|Places are currently available.|
|Date||20th January 2018 (Saturday)
|The Enterprise Centre, London Road Campus, Shrewsbury College, Shrewsbury, SY2 6PR|
|Closing Date||Places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis and therefore we are unable to provide a precise closing date.|